Topics

Thank You for the Group Invite

Gray

Richard,

Welcome to the merry band, and thanks for coming by!

Anyone who'd like, please also feel free to introduce yourself. We're all friends here. ;)

Mike

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:50 PM Richard Bishop <admin@...> wrote:

Hello:

     My name is Richard Bishop and I am a creator for my company and site that recently found Recurrency as a crowdsource funding oppourtunity. I am thrilled to have been invited to this group by Mike Gray. I hope that I can inspire others here and together we can build a better Recurrency for everyone! I have a few ideas at this point and I will be posting them soon. I just need to organize them a bit first. Thank you once more and have a great Humpday!

Super excited to have you here, Richard! Thanks for the infectious energy -- looking forward to discussing ideas :)

cheers,

Barb