Topics

Thank You for the Group Invite

Hello:

     My name is Richard Bishop and I am a creator for my company and site that recently found Recurrency as a crowdsource funding oppourtunity. I am thrilled to have been invited to this group by Mike Gray. I hope that I can inspire others here and together we can build a better Recurrency for everyone! I have a few ideas at this point and I will be posting them soon. I just need to organize them a bit first. Thank you once more and have a great Humpday!

Super excited to have you here, Richard! Thanks for the infectious energy -- looking forward to discussing ideas :)

cheers,

Barb

Gray

Richard,

Welcome to the merry band, and thanks for coming by!

Anyone who'd like, please also feel free to introduce yourself. We're all friends here. ;)

Mike