Topics

Join us in Slack if you ever need something... or *if you dare*! #howto

Hey folks --

Wanted to extend an invite to anyone who has questions, issues, requests, etc. to please feel free to join us in our creators' Slack channel -- and no ulterior motives required, if you just want to drop in and say hi and/or lurk that's totes cool too! We're not around 24/7, maybe more like 23.36/7 so if you stop by in those 17 minutes when no one is online, feel free to send an @mention Bat Signal to one of us (we'll get the notifications) or leave a question/thought for later pickup.

Just input the email address you want to get the invite here: https://recurrency.us/slack and you'll get the login instructions sent to that address posthaste.

Hope to chat with some of you soon -- thanks all!

-Barb