Re: Intro.. #introductions

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 09:32 pm, Barb D wrote:

and the curious discussion with Emily recently about how the internet seems to have exacerbated our collective Explorer Mentality..The placelessness of the web carries the allure of togetherness in a way that paradoxically seems to undercut actual togetherness with the often mundane business of building communities and living together fairly and peaceably...

Most physical community is built, in togetherness, by people whom may or may not fancy each other; whereas cyber-community is highly selective, thus heightening our fractured digital divide. Amongst most of us, ambition overrides morality.