Re: Intro.. #introductions

Edited

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 09:32 pm, Barb D wrote:

 Emily is entrusted with keeping SF on its toes in my absence..

..some people would think nothing of popping over to Manhattan from SF to see friends for the weekend, but would literally cringe in disgust at the thought of taking a BART ride over to the East Bay 20 minutes away..The placelessness of the web carries the allure of togetherness in a way that paradoxically seems to undercut actual togetherness with the often mundane business of building communities and living together fairly and peaceably...

Look forward to working with you -- let us know if there's anything we can do to help :)

Thanks. From what I've observed, Miss Emily is more than capable of thrashing SuckaF(r)ee! :)

I hear you..when I lived in the Bay, in the late '90's, I was pretty disgusted by SF's prejudice against The Town.