Re: A word (...ok, several) about providing "Value Exchange" to supporters #tips

Howdy! I'm Emily, the newest member of the Recurrency team. Great to meet you all.

Just wanted to let you know that we are currently on fixing two bugs with the WYSIWYG:

  1. Currently, when you post a video to WYSIWYG, the video won't actually play on Recurrency. This is a bug! Please make sure you leave the video URL in the post so people can copy/paste the URL and go to youtube/vimeo/etc to watch the video.
  2. If you post a WYSIWYG message that's quite long, your message will show up as shortened with a "see more" link. We'll be removing the "see more" link very soon so people will see the whole post right away.

We'll keep you updated on our progress. Thank you!