Re: Tiers and rewards coming soon: a tiny simple poll... #upcoming

Agree, & we're aiming to keep things simple yet powerful enough to fulfill the need... or as Einstein might put it, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." ;)

We've gotten some great feedback on this via the poll -- thanks to everyone who responded!! Seems like the majority of folks would use something between 4 and 6 levels, but on the other question we're pretty split at about half who prefer each higher tier to include all the benefits of the lower tiers, and half who really just want to make totally separate rewards at different dollar amounts. So if you have a POV on either of those questions and have approx. 90s to take the poll, it is certainly not too late to get your feedback incorporated into the product build (and help us resolve the tie between "additive" and "separate" style tiers):

https://doctorparadox1.typeform.com/to/cSAwIW

Thanks all!!

-b