Welcome from Mike Gray #introductions

Gray

Hi! I’m Mike Gray, a member of the creator team at Recurrency. I represent the Appalachian part of the company, working from a cabin in the mountains of Maryland, about an hour and a half from Washington, D.C. Before here, I was part of PenFed (a credit union), Tecca (a tech site), WoW Insider, and a few other tech startups. I’m one of the digital nomads you hear so much about.

By vocation, I’m a marketer and writer, though I’ve been on both sides of the business process and sales coin. By avocation, I’ll be launching my new serial series (Throgg & Swift) based on characters I developed (um, elsewhere) any second now. I’m sure you all know how that goes.

I’m looking forward to hearing what everyone has to share here. I think we can do great things.

Go ahead and introduce yourself as the spirit strikes you! You can put the hashtag #introductions at the end of your subject line to help organize your message for posterity.

Mike