Re: Groups

I want to first apologize for the delay in my response to this post. I am switching hosting and anyway just been crazy mad busy worse than a dog on antifreeze. So I wanted to let you know I agree with the points you made about LinkedIn's inner circle and lack of tools to help make this connection that "we" as creators need to help us build a better service, product or whatever the case may be.  Furthermore, I also agree that  we are challenged in remaining focused on the purpose of Recurrency. and to be honest I was hesitant on even suggesting such an idea, but I also know that an idea not given is a door to possibilities not opened!

That said I do feel like being a creator is more than just raising money for projects and ideas, its about working together and making dreams a reality. As a creator myself  I feel like there are several sites like Patreon, gofundme, and Kickstarter that have failed to make that connection  or realization. I think this is a phenomenal opportunity for Recurrency to set themselves apart from the competition. By being more than just a funding site, being a site that actually cares about its creators!

In terms of getting more supporters I am not an expert at that Im learning as I go for my own adventure and every day gives me a new lesson. I do think there is a way for Recurrency to utilize the current supporters and this may be a bit out in left field, but we all know mailing lists are the key to any business consistently getting in front of people. Utilize the Recurrency emailing lists. Offer a promotion of some sort for referrals to your lists for a supporting referral. An example and again this is just off the top of my head as I am sitting here writing this post, but lets use me as the creator for example. You send me an email because I am a creator, and in the email it has a custom link that allows Recurrency to track any visitors to the site via that link, When someone lands on the site via this referral link offer the supporter some sort of reward for supporting the Recurrency creators. One possibility would be something like if the supporter donates $100 to a creator per month or more you will add 5% to it on their behalf in the first month. Yes I understand that eats into the profit margin for Recurrency but now you just set your self up to get that 5% back every month until the subscription or donation is canceled. Besides its just an example sine you guys know the ins and outs of Recurrecny and I don't I'm sure you can come up with something better and there has to be a reason for people to support out of the box ideas and creators, so the trick is to find what motivates supporters!.

In closing I want to pass on some awesome news about WarCraft Press. This morning checking my stats on alexa.com I found out that our website is in the top 1% of websites ranked for their traffic! In the last 2 months since we went live we have increased our traffic rank by more than 10 million positions according to alexa.com. I also want to point out that the website has gone from me paying for everything out of pocket to the site being able to pay for itself in terms of hosting, domain registration and such, but we have a long way to go to help pay for the team at warcraftpress.com and we owe the achievements in large part to Recurrency, so I thank you for making Recurrency a reality and for inviting me to be a part of something that I believe will be HUGE!