Groups

I was just thinking it would be pretty cool to be able to find other creators in a similar niche as oneself and build working relationships, networking if you will. As an example I found out about a company called Loot Crate. I made it a point to find out all I could about them and see if there was a way that there company and our could work together and achieve successes together. Upon completing my research I contacted them and we are now in negotiations of a deal that could help us financially, with traffic, benefit our subscribers and for them increase sales as a whole.

New creators may not know how to go about doing what I dd in the paragraph above, that said while I understand Recurrency is about generating funds for creatiors I also feel like it could easily reach a whole new level with B2B networking. Im not talking about some sort of chat client or even a forum per say. More like a listing that tells other creators that hey this is what I do and this is what I am looking for kind of thing. From that listing people could then say  'Oh, there is WarCraft Press a gaming news site" and "I make energy drinks that would be a great pairing wonder if they would be interested in working with us?"  It would kind of be a business introduction of sorts. Im not even sure how it would be implemented at this point I was just thinking it would be great if we could connect with other creators and work together. And Bruce Lee said it best "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

 I look forward to hearing the feedback on this one.