Re: Creator Spotlight AKA Creators Circle

Ok I have to admit I had not thought about a Badge or a Banner as an award that the creator could put on their own websites or social account. But man I wish I had thought of that. It would certainly add a sense of legitimacy for the creator. GREAT IDEA!

If I am understanding you correctly it would work something like this. A creator would be chosen for the creators circle then in addition to having their profile in the spot light on the home page and on the creators circle timeline they would be given an exclusive badge that they can use on their social media and websites as a method of validation and legitimacy to what they do?