Re: Creator Spotlight AKA Creators Circle

More great feedback -- thanks!!

I agree this should be something on the front page & above the fold. We have a new UX designer starting with us and I'm hoping to rope her in to some ideas for how that would work. I will also see about creating some sort of seal or badge to represent this. In the meantime, in the interest of having a place to start -- I jiggered up a prototype of the landing page format here:

http://recurrency.postach.io/post/creators-circle-richard-bishop

It's pretty janky as this is also a new experiment publishing right out of Evernote, so just playing around with layouts and such... but hey, the "handcrafted" feel has a certain charm of its own :) Let me know if you have any thoughts/suggestions & I'll keep noodling on formats and figure out how to get the support badge in there...!