Creator Spotlight AKA Creators Circle

Creators Circle

Michael Gray

Accomplishments

  • Grew My Beard
  • My Dog Loves me
  • Helped Build Recurrency
  • Pay attention to my Fans and Followers

Creators Links

Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus - LinkedIn - www.xyz.comsite

Bio

Te solum corpora per. Ne dolor vocent partiendo vim, mel primis equidem ei, et usu sonet tempor. Cu pro elitr ceteros principes! Vel in quando maiorum! Vix laudem primis alterum an, ad sed case nihil.Ad his congue mucius debitis. Vis molestie lobortis sapientem no, ut per nostrum constituto, at usu aeque nonumy ornatus. Ea falli eirmod argumentum sit, ferri affert tamquam mel te. Qui in enim soleat evertitur.

Ad his congue mucius debitis. Vis molestie lobortis sapientem no, ut per nostrum constituto, at usu aeque nonumy ornatus. Ea falli eirmod argumentum sit, ferri affert tamquam mel te. Qui in enim soleat evertitur.

Mr. Gray was chosen for the Ceators Circle due to his outstanding performance and ability to get people to cast their vote for him.Anyway you get the idea. Now as for how these individuals would be chosen for Creators Circle. I dont like the idea of a creator being able to buy a spot in the creators circle. The reason is we creators work really hard to build our content for our audiences and lets say some Joe comes along, and has a little to no content developed under his or her belt then all of a sudden they are in the Creators Circle just because they have the money to buy a slot in there. I think creators including myself would feel incredibly demeaned by such an act.

Now that thats off my chest, shew thought I was going to meldown lol.

So the question becomes how are creators chosen for the Creators Circle? I have a couple ideas just one is mehhhh and the other could work but... could still belittle some creators so Im not one hundred percent with that one any way but here we go.

Creators Circle - Must be an active participant on your social networks including being responsive to your audiance. (Which by the way Mike Great JOB).

                         - Must have been registered with Recurrency for no less than 30 Days as a creator

                         - Must have recieved X amount in Gifts in the last 30 Days. (this is the one Im not so sure about. Because take a creator like me. Ive only been in business for myself for a month and Mike can attest that I have been all over the place working hard to make things happen including trying to secure crowd funding, since my business does not have a specific product to sell at this time to generate a revenue. And at this point nearly every dime thats gone into my business has been out of my own pocket!) Now guys like me versus guys or gals that have been around for years and built a name for themselves as well as the oddities like Blizzard Watch which entirely funded by crowd source funds and reached an astonishe 12K per month in funds in less than 3 months! Here is the kicker though each one of the content developers there have been in the same busines for years and made names for themselves. My point is the little people would be left out and there are more little people than big people.

                          - I feel like maybe a panel should be considered for the Creators circle nominees. Id say 3 to 5 people the review the creators and ultimately cast a secret vote for each individual based on their merits as a creator, their content, their nominations and their presence online. Lets face it with out a strong presence online content cant be distributed and its kind of like having a big neon sign in the middle of the ocean.

                          - A creator would have to be nominated by his peers first! Then at the end of X time period the nominations would be tallied up and out of all the nominees only say 30 people are selected for the Creators Circle. Each one to be featured for a 24 hr period.  Nominations would be reset at the end of each period, but those that were in the creators cricle during the last cycle would not be eligable for nomination for a period of X amount of time.

That is about how id handle such a feature. But Id love to hear your feedback and thoughts.

Richard