Our v.1 of donation badges for embedding on your site, Tumblr, blog, etc. are out -- for now you have 2 ways to customize them:
- Light (white) or dark (red)
- "Support me" or "Support us" terminology
You can access these from the main dropdown menu at the upper right -- there's a new option for Badges that will take you to this page where you can toggle those 2 options and copy the embed code:
- more customization options: most notably by size for including at the ends of blog posts, in banner-like areas vs. sidebars, etc. (what else is important to you that we customize -- let us know!)
- data display: # of supporters, $ per week, etc.
- exploring option to allow fans to "donate inline" -- i.e.right from the badge without having to leave wherever it's embedded. Let us know if that's something that interests you...
- Anyone have trouble with using the badges because their platform strips out <script> tags? Let us know...
- Requests for additional / alternative badge language
- Requests for specific sizes or aspect ratios